Our Research Program is multi- disciplinary and issue- oriented. The objective of our research and analysis is to develop such policy instruments and policy recommendations that can be used by public and private sector to help achieve the organization’s goals.Our program focuses on issues, Social, Economic, Political and Cultural problems faced by the people of Pakistan in particular, and World in general. Our approach is to develop indigenous and comprehensive solution to various problems.
The main topics we write about are enhancing rights awareness; Citizen’s rights and responsibilities in a multi ethnic society Issues of pluralism, tolerance and how to enhance cooperation Governance Democracy and its different models Environmental and Climate change issues Energy Food and Water Economic policies Educational issues Geo strategic and security Issues Promotion of Free Markets Rule of Law and Justice.
We publish these papers and articles under the following series:
- Iqbal Series: This section includes the articles about Muslim philosophy and renaissance of Islam
- Jinnah Series: This section contains the research papers and articles about the vision of Pakistan
- Khuldun Series:This sections contains the research articles about anthropological & sociological issues
- Sina Series: This sections contains the research papers and articles about science and technologies
- Farabi Series: This sections contains the research papers and articles about science and technologies
- General Articles